Just Wishing?

Think, for a moment, about your dream.  We all have some dreams and plans and goals.

goal dream lady in white blouse at computer

But, do you write down your goals?    Harvard MBA students were asked the same question. Listen to this:  only 3% had written goals and plans; 13% had goals but not in writing; and a whopping 84% had no specific goals at all.

Even more stunning is what we learn what happened to these students 10 years later:  The 3% who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97% put together!

I’ll ask you again.  Do you write down your goals?  Or, are you just wishing?

goal without plan

Untill next time . . .Be Happy More.

Lauren Hudson is a Reporter, Speaker, Author, and Cancer Survivor and is known as “The International Happiness Princess.”  For more, visit:  www.EverythingHappiness.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s